OMB Director Jack Lew will replace Bill Daley, who replaced Rahm Emanuel, as Obama's chief of staff.
- Todd Palin, husband of Sarah From Alaska, endorses Newt Gingrich.
- Al Qaeda fanboy wanted to blow up Florida, say Feds.
- "Millions of tax dollars may have been wasted" by DHS on Chicago security project.
- White House plans to turn government-owned foreclosed houses into rentals.
- Thirteen people executed in western Mexico.
Fairfax County, Virginia, allows home businesses but prohibits them from keeping inventory on site.
The democratic socialist congresswoman has lamented that the public-school system hinges on zip codes.
In one month, two sheriff's deputies in Florida have been arrested for fabricating drug evidence during traffic stops.
One of the officers was fired after arresting two six-year-olds in one day.