Ron Paul says Obama's drone attacks provide less due process for terrorism suspects than Nazi war criminals received after World War II.
- Federal judge orders Washington, D.C. to pay $1.1 million in legal fees to Second Amendment hero Dick Heller.
- Pennsylvania town officials require children to wear helmets while sledding.
- Michele Bachmann compares herself to Margaret Thatcher, Iowa voters remain unpersuaded.
- Newt Gingrich supporter files lawsuit to get his man on the ballot in Gingrich's home state of Virginia.
- The Nation: "Is the World Really Safer Without the Soviet Union?"
Do you want hot links and other Reason goodies delivered to your inbox twice a day? Sign up here for Reason's morning and afternoon news updates.
New at Reason.tv: "Nick Gillespie Discusses Ron Paul, Libertarianism, and Iowa on C-SPAN"