A.M. Links: Ron Paul vs. Obama, D.C. Must Pay for Violating Second Amendment, Michele Bachman Continues to Fall
Ron Paul says Obama's drone attacks provide less due process for terrorism suspects than Nazi war criminals received after World War II.
- Federal judge orders Washington, D.C. to pay $1.1 million in legal fees to Second Amendment hero Dick Heller.
- Pennsylvania town officials require children to wear helmets while sledding.
- Michele Bachmann compares herself to Margaret Thatcher, Iowa voters remain unpersuaded.
- Newt Gingrich supporter files lawsuit to get his man on the ballot in Gingrich's home state of Virginia.
- The Nation: "Is the World Really Safer Without the Soviet Union?"
Do you want hot links and other Reason goodies delivered to your inbox twice a day? Sign up here for Reason's morning and afternoon news updates.
New at Reason.tv: "Nick Gillespie Discusses Ron Paul, Libertarianism, and Iowa on C-SPAN"