- Due partly to debt accumulated in various labor disputes, American Airlines' CEO has stepped down and its parent company has filed for bankruptcy.
- Pakistan says it fired first in the Saturday morning skirmish that led to a U.S. airstrike that killed 24 Pakistani soldiers.
- A Georgia woman claims she had a 13-year affair with Herman Cain, during which the former restaurant executive flew her around the country and signed books for her.
- Occupy protesters in Los Angelese and Philadelphia completely ignored their eviction deadlines, cops did not respond violently.
- Germany has been told that if it does not act to save Europe, all hell will break loose.
- Egyptian dock workers at the Suez Port are refusing to receive a shipment of teargas from the U.S., ordered by the Interior Ministry.
New at Reason.tv: "Keeping New Hampshire Awesome: Q&A with the Free State Project President Carla Gericke"