- CNET: "Microsoft has long been one of the most ardent proponents of expanding U.S. copyright law. But that enthusiasm doesn't extend to the new Stop Online Piracy Act."
- Maricopa County Sheriff Joe Arpaio will campaign for Rick Perry in New Hampshire this week.
- Bloomberg: "Banks reaped an estimated $13 billion of income by taking advantage of the Fed's below-market rates" during the financial crisis.
- The lone Republican member of the National Labor Relations Board is threatening to resign to prevent the board from having a quorum; unions are seething.
- Muslim medical students in the UK join Christian evaneglicals in the U.S. in opposing teaching evolution in public schools.
- Speaking of science: More parents are foregoing vaccinating their children.
New at reason.tv: "Occupy Thanksgiving: A Message of Hope, Redemption, and Dada"