- U.S.-born al-Qaeda Cleric Anwar al-Awlaki has been assassinated.
- Michael Kinsley, Henry Blodget, and Eugene Robinson all agree: New Jersey Gov. Chris Christie is too fat to be president.
- From the Postal Service's new ad campaign: "'A refrigerator has never been hacked,' an announcer says in the first message as an actress pins a paper bill to her fridge."
- Feds raid Boeing factory, charge 37 with selling prescription drugs.
- Over 4,000 federal corrections officers were investigated for misconduct last year. That's double the number who were investigaated in 2001.
- Mother Jones refutes Jonathan Turley's L.A. Times op-ed, in which the law professor said that Obama had killed the civil liberties movement. MoJo's response? "Obama, Rule Of Law Guy"
New at Reason.tv: "Interview with Reason Cartoonist Peter Bagge"