- Republican Bob Turner won New York's 9th Congressional District last night.
- Rick Perry was not comfortable with audience members who cheered for the death penalty of a young uninsured man at a recent GOP debate.
- Emails show White House pushed the Office of Management and Budget to approve the Solyndra loan.
- The case against video game tax credits. (Video game production is one of the most highly subsidized industries in the country.)
- A liberal public interest group has filed an ethics complaint against Oversight Committee Chair Rep. Darrell Issa.
- Market strategist David Zervos: "The bottom line is that it looks like a Lehman like event is about to be unleashed on Europe WITHOUT an effective TARP like structure fully in place."
From Reason.tv: Top threats to civil liberties after 9/11.