- Minority Leader Sen. Mitch McConnell, AKA King Sellout, isn't polling so well in his home state of Kentucky.
- The 9/11 Commission has released a 10-year report card on the War on Terror. Turns out, it has actually been a war on civil liberties!
- Cops shoot and kill a Miami man who was walking around with a toy rifle.
- A tribal cop tasered a mentally ill man outside a Golden Corral. The man had put his hands up and surrendered, but wouldn't turn around.
- NJ's public sector unions are suing Gov. Chris Christie.
- "Opening a pot shop in D.C. means signing a paper that says you're a criminal."
New at Reason.tv: "Michigan Bar Owners Ban Lawmakers for Banning Smoking! (Nanny of the Month, Aug 2011)"