- NYT reports that House Republicans are willing to raise taxes if the White House will agree to abandon Obamacare's individual mandate. Erick Erickson argues this is a bum deal; Grover Norquist no likey.
- The National Republican Congressional Committee plans to run the remaining Blue Dog Democrats out of Washington.
- Democrats want to ditch the ethics committee set up by former Speaker Rep. Nancy Pelosi.
- The Department of Justice is preparing to take on News Corp.
- Headline you don't see often: "Man Assaulted For Taking Photos; Cop Comes To His Rescue"
- Mexico City implements no-fault divorce law, hosts divorce expo.
New at Reason.tv: "Do Parents Matter? Q&A with Bryan Caplan, Author of Selfish Reasons to Have More Kids"