- The Weekly Standard shreds Minority Leader Sen. Mitch McConnell's debt ceiling plea deal with the White House.
- The House Oversight Committtee claims Senate-confirmed political appointees to the DOJ were involved with Fast and Furious.
- Mitt Romney joins Gary Johnson and Newt Gingrich in refusing to sign that silly FAMiLY LEADER pledge.
- BREAKING NEWS: The connection between excess salt and heart disease is tenuous, perhaps totally BS.
- Wisconsin Supreme Court justices "can't kick each other off cases for alleged bias, the court ruled Tuesday."
- "Every day in America, an average of 18 veterans commit suicide."
New at Reason.tv: "C-SPAN's Brian Lamb Interviews Nick Gillespie"