Some selected Reason counter-programming, in chronological order:
* Bush Was a Big-Government Disaster: He expanded the state, and the idea that the state is incompetent
* The Era of Even Bigger Government: There is very little to be happy about in Obama's first budget
* Failed States: After a long spending binge, governors go begging for a handout. It won't be their last
* We Are Out of Money: American governance won't begin to inch forward until the political class faces basic facts
* Hey, Look at Me, I'm a Conservative Dupe! Or, what part of massive increases in federal spending don't you understand?
* The 19 Percent Solution: How to balance the budget without increasing taxes
* Public Opinion on the Debt, Spending, and Taxes: Reason-Rupe Survey findings in more detail