- President Obama refuses to endorse gay marriage during a NY fundraiser.
- Gary Johnson says he would not prosecute Julian Assange.
- E-reader company Instapaper claims that the FBI "stole" one of its servers.
- In protest of SB1070, LulzSec hacks Arizona law enforcement groups.
- An Ohio grand jury indicts employees of a subprime lender for…subprime lending.
- The Washington Post explains how it discovered two grown-ass straight men masquerading as lesbian bloggers.
New at Reason.tv: "Why I Was Arrested Yesterday at a D.C. Taxi Commission Meeting"