- The Department of Education's Office of Inspector General has a SWAT Team that it sends after people who do not pay their student loans.
- Ahmed Chalabi, the Iraqi politician who helped build Bush's case for war, says it's time for America to leave his country.
- Treasury Secretary Tim Geithner allegedly has "a faith in the marketplace that puts him at odds with many of Obama's traditional Democratic allies."
- Nation-building projects in Afghanistan will not survive the withdrawal of U.S. troops, a Senate report finds.
- Sarasota County in Florida will begin closing pain clinics when doctors are "found at fault for a patient's overdose."
- The Los Angeles Police Commission wants to get rid of the city's red light cameras.
New at Reason.tv: "How Cultural Innovation Happens: Q&A with Anthropologist Grant McCracken"