- President Obama's autopen signed the reauthorized PATRIOT Act yesterday.
- Rep. Michele Bachmann will soon announce her plans to run for president in Waterloo, Iowa.
- GOP introduces legislation to keep secret federal contractors' political donations.
- Gretchen Morgenson reveals the details of how Rep. Barney Frank got his then-boyfriend a job at Fannie Mae.
- Dave Weigel profiles the biggest famewhore in the House's freshman class.
- Rip-off polling firm Research 2000 has settled its lawsuit with Daily Kos.
New at Reason.tv: "The Government's War on Cameras!"