- The final Oprah Winfrey Show is aired.
- The Senate considers, then rejects, four budgets.
- The White House announces plans to reduce some regulations.
- Does the government have a "secret interpretation" of the PATRIOT Act?
- NASA intends to send a robot to an asteroid in 2016.
- 24 students get Thiel fellowships to drop out of school and work on business ideas.
- Mutual aid via Facebook in tornado country.
- Gross misconduct in the Hirabayashi and Yasui cases.
The latest from Reason.tv: "Independents Day is June 28!"