- A computer lottery has chosen two Obama appointees and a Clinton appointee to hear Ken Cuccinelli's ObamaCare appeal.
- EX-NPR analyst Juan Williams believes "we are living in the political age of Rep. Ron Paul."
- The New York Times profiles the only child of a meat packer and a secretary named Callista Gingrich.
- Duke Study: Chinese students are not flocking to Chinese branches of Western colleges.
- Obama will promise immigration reform in El Paso today, will not set timeline.
- The AP makes the non-conspiratorial case for releasing photos of Osama bin Laden's corpse.
- Athiest Bart Centre offers post-Rapture pet-sitting.
The latest from Reason.tv: Michael Moynihan's Reason Exit Interview.