Reason Morning Links: GOP Debate Wrap-up, Senate Dems' Missing Budget Plan, Obama Takes Victory Lap in Clown Car
- Biggest and least-anticipated applause line from last night's GOP presidential debate in South Carolina: Rep. Ron Paul calls for drug legalization, says using heroin "an exercise in liberty."
- CNN Poll: Ron Paul does best of GOP field against Obama in 2012.
- From Osama's hard drive: A plot to blow up American trains.
- Almost a month late, still no budget plan from Senate Dems.
- Not an Onion headline: "Osama Bin Laden Dead but Native-American Advocates Keep Anti-Stereotyping Message Alive"
- Still no pics, but White House details today on how Osama was ID'ed.
- Funny/sad because it's true: "Obama administration takes victory lap in clown car."
- Fabulous Friday Fun Link: How The Golden Girls "turned a generation of American boys into homosexuals."
The latest from Reason.tv: George Mason University economist and co-creator of Hayek-Keynes rap vids tells all: