Reason Morning Links: GOP Cold to Obama's Libya Speech, BP Officials May Be Charged With Manslaughter, Report Suggests Cheating at Improved D.C. Schools
- Italy said to be planning escape for Gadaffi.
- GOP critical of Obama's Libya speech.
- House Republicans expected to reject White House proposed budget.
- BP officials may face manslaughter charges over oil rig explosion.
- Donald Trump fails to produce a birth certificate.
- D.C. looking into allegations of cheating on standardized public school tests.