- Japan may be on the verge of a nuclear catastrophe.
- Saudis send troops to Bahrain, Iran calls on the country to treat democracy demonstrators peacefully.
- NRA spurns Obama invitation to talk.
- Census finds unexpectedly high numbers of Hispanics.
- Gaddafi continues to gain ground on Libyan rebels.
- Hugo Chavez takes a bold stand against breast implants.
Reason's Annual Webathon is underway! Donate today to see your name here.
Reason is supported by:
Mark A. Hren
Charges against Kraft were (rightfully) dismissed. The women he patronized now have criminal records.
The former Trump attorney's election fraud lawsuits feature the same sort of dubious evidence that has failed to impress courts across the country.
Pelosi and Schumer Agree to Bipartisan $900 Billion Coronavirus Relief Bill as McConnell Pushes for $500 Billion
The top Democrats originally supported a $2.2 trillion measure.
The national soda tax may be a small but telling example of how Tanden views policy making.