- Libyan rebels hold Zawiya after six hours of fighting with Gaddafi's forces.
- FBI memo: Ted Kennedy once attempted to rent out an entire Chilean brothel.
- Newt Gingrich preparing to announce presidential run.
- Report: U.S. has wasted billions of dollars on contracts in Iraq and Afghanistan.
- Budget battle could result in government shutdown.
- Last known WWI veteran dies at 110.
Problematic deforestation continues, but the "lungs of the earth" are still breathing.
Plus: delusions about the First Amendment, hype about the Apple Card, and more...
Gerald Goines justified the raid, which killed a middle-aged couple, based on a heroin purchase that apparently never happened.