- Rolling Stone: Army employed psy-ops on visiting U.S. senators to win more support and funding for Afghan war.
- Latest in Libya: Gaddafi amasses mercenaries in Tripoli, more high-ranking officials resign.
- New kidney list rules would favor younger patients over older ones.
- Wisconsin House to vote on controversial union bill.
- Arizona legislature to consider new round of anti-immigrant laws.
- British court orders Julian Assange extradited to Sweden.
Secretary of Education Betsy DeVos on schooling during COVID-19, the future of higher ed, and why her cabinet department probably shouldn't exist at all
The Supreme Court nominee weighs in on a famous case.
The state legislature is considering reforms in response to the use of dogs against cooperative suspects.
Plus: Libertarian mayor cancels speeding tickets, businesses don't fear Biden presidency, Senate prepares to confirm Amy Coney Barrett, and more...