- Barack Obama releases a budget proposal.
- Anonymous launches AnonLeaks.
- Ron Paul wins the CPAC straw poll, and Gary Johnson finishes third.
- The Egyptian military dissolves parliament, continues extrajudicial detentions.
- The uprising in Gabon continues, as do better-known protests in the Arab world.
- Swiss voters reject an anti-gun referendum.
- The leading Wall Street lobby wants to keep the Dodd-Frank financial regulation law.
- A dubious decision at the Federal Trade Commission.
- The Solar System may have a ninth planet after all.
Glenn Greenwald Resigns from The Intercept, Citing 'Pathologies, Illiberalism, Repressive Mentality' of Pro-Biden Newsroom
The progressive outlet's co-founder claims he was prevented from publishing an article because it was critical of Joe Biden.
Yet the Libertarian presidential nominee is still not being polled in one-third of the country, including states that are historically friendly to third-party candidates.
The Democratic nominee championed the law as a way to protect women. Instead, it hurt them.
The former vice president's vision of an all-powerful government goes far beyond massive spending and tax hikes.
Who could have predicted that intolerable rules won’t be tolerated?