- Mubarak supporters, opponents clash in Egypt.
- Army investigation finds Bradley Manning's commanders were cautioned by mental health experts not to send him to Iraq.
- German politician jailed for calling anti-immigration advocate an "ass".
- Jordan's King Abdullah II fires the country's cabinet.
- TSA now testing more modest body scanners.
The former vice president's vision of an all-powerful government goes far beyond massive spending and tax hikes.
Lawmakers are bribing citizens with a tiny tax break in exchange for the power to jack up income tax rates down the line.
The Supreme Court weighs police shootings and unreasonable seizures in Torres v. Madrid.
The Hunter Biden story has exposed the media's selective skepticism.