- Mubarak supporters, opponents clash in Egypt.
- Army investigation finds Bradley Manning's commanders were cautioned by mental health experts not to send him to Iraq.
- German politician jailed for calling anti-immigration advocate an "ass".
- Jordan's King Abdullah II fires the country's cabinet.
- TSA now testing more modest body scanners.
They're using their Second Amendment rights to protect local businesses from riots and looting.
Aggressive police tactics are likely to worsen the situation.
The Supreme Court could announce as early as Monday that it's revisiting qualified immunity, a doctrine that shields rotten cops from civil rights lawsuits.
That rate is much lower than the numbers used in the horrifying projections that shaped the government response to the epidemic.
What happened to staying at home to keep grandparents safe no matter what?