- Tunisia forms a new government.
- Gabrielle Giffords continues with remarkable recovery.
- Obama promises thorough review of federal regulatory code, says he'll repeal regulations that unnecessarily hamper economic growth.
- Media coverage forces Goldman to back out of Facebook deal.
- Poll: No shift in gun control opinions after Tucson.
- A record year for pirates.
Reason's Annual Webathon is underway! Donate today to see your name here.
Reason is supported by:
John F.J. Sullivan
"I refuse to construct some kind of character who is going to appease everybody."
New York City, Which Defended Its Onerous Gun Transport Restrictions As Necessary for Public Safety, Concedes They Weren't
Several justices seem skeptical of the claim that revising the rules after SCOTUS agreed to consider a challenge to them made the case moot.
The officer turned his body camera off, but the incident was still recorded.
Plus: Twitter terms seem to permit "shadowbanning," the case for Craigslist sex ads, and more…