- Jared Lee Loughner is charged with murder and attempted murder.
- Dumbest reaction to the Tucson shootings: top seed, punditry division.
- Dumbest reaction to the Tucson shootings: top seed, legislative division.
- The U.S. government wants to snoop in the Twitter accounts of people associated with WikiLeaks.
- The Department of Health and Human Services wants to limit the fluoride in the drinking water.
- The Massachusetts Supreme Court voids foreclosures where the title to the properties wasn't clear.
- Southern Sudan votes on secession.
- Anonymous goes to Tunisia.
- Peter Yates, RIP.
Reason's Annual Webathon is underway! Donate today to see your name here.
Reason is supported by:
No, but that's not stopping a litigious vegan from making his case.
The government's surveillance of Carter Page might not have been improperly motivated, but it was still seriously flawed.