- Senate passes Obama-GOP tax cut compromise.
- House votes to repeal Don't Ask/Don't Tell.
- Larry King will host his last show tonight.
- Center for Science in the Public Interest sues McDonalds, arguing that including toys in Happy Meals lures children into a lifetime of bad eating.
- Foreclosures show a record drop in November.
- Julian Assange to be freed on bail.
- L.A. public schools seeking corporate sponsorships.
Clint Eastwood's masterful true-life drama about a wrongly accused American hero doubles as an awkward brief for Trump.
Teen activists are righteously angry—but righteous anger does not produce sound public policy.
Wisconsin College Spent $100K Investigating Instructor for Allegedly Saying Police Department Was 'Full of Racists'
The investigation was launched after the local police chief complained and reached out to the Wisconsin Department of Justice.
Privacy advocates have long warned about potential abuses. Will the mishandling of the Carter Page investigation change some minds?
No, but that's not stopping a litigious vegan from making his case.