- Air Force blocks access to New York Times, other outlets that posted the Wikileaks cables.
- Holbrooke's last words about Afghanistan may have been in jest.
- Kosovo prime minister accused of harvesting human organs.
- Bring me the head of Henry IV.
- Christian mother in Pakistan faces execution for blaspheming Muhammad.
- New intelligence reports paint bleak outlook for war in Afghanistan.
- Senate spending bill larded with 6,000 earmarks worth $8 billion.
Reason's Annual Webathon is underway! Donate today to see your name here.
Reason is supported by:
No, but that's not stopping a litigious vegan from making his case.
This is why we can't have serious conversations about government spending.
Nunes attacked those who wanted to restrain NSA’s snooping. Clearly he never considered whether his call records would be exposed.