- Scientists give chilly reception to NASA's claim of arsenic bacteria.
- Hackers attack Mastercard in retaliation for company's freeze on Wikileaks donations.
- Left talks of a primary challenge to Obama.
- Wikileaks cables: Satellite transmissions of U.S. TV shows do more to dissuade jihadists than government propaganda.
- Texas Court of Criminal Appeals halts hearing on constitutionality of the death penalty.
- China counters Nobel award with its own "peace prize".
Clint Eastwood's masterful true-life drama about a wrongly accused American hero doubles as an awkward brief for Trump.
Teen activists are righteously angry—but righteous anger does not produce sound public policy.
Wisconsin College Spent $100K Investigating Instructor for Allegedly Saying Police Department Was 'Full of Racists'
The investigation was launched after the local police chief complained and reached out to the Wisconsin Department of Justice.
Vermont composting rules could kill off the state’s small poultry farmers.