- Global backlash at Federal Reserve decision to put billions into the economy.
- Obama, House Republicans move to ban earmarks.
- Amanda Knox, the American convicted in Italy of murdering her roommate, now faces crimnal slander charges for testimony she gave in her defense.
- Obama visits Indonesia.
- After opposing Prop 19, Schwarzenegger says on Leno, "No one cares if you smoke a joint or not."
- Repeal of Don't Ask, Don't Tell looks to be dead.
- Keith Olbermann apologizes.
Hysterical reactions greet the White House's modest changes to federal clean water rules.
As Progressive Twitter Erupts at Joe Rogan Endorsing Bernie Sanders, a Reminder: Elizabeth Warren's Sexism Gambit Backfired
Sanders' lead over Warren has doubled since her campaign tried using a private 2018 conversation against him.
What is the correct reward for the person who creates something that millions of people want badly enough to pay for it?
He says "criminal-like behavior akin to treason or bribery" is enough, even if it's not "a technical crime with all the elements."
The Fox News legal analyst is driven by principle, not power. That's a rare commodity in today's environment.