- Juan Williams fallout: new calls to defund public radio.
- The Pentagon moves into domestic cyberwar.
- The biggest outside spender in the 2010 campaign: AFSCME.
- How much more money will Fannie and Freddie get?
- Facebook's latest privacy foulup.
- French pension protests: the refinery front.
- Lyndon Johnson's near-death experience.
Paul Krugman Thinks Holding Religious Services During the COVID-19 Pandemic Is Like 'Dumping Neurotoxins Into Public Reservoirs'
The New York Times columnist misconstrues the issues at stake in the challenge to New York's restrictions on houses of worship.
Denver Mayor Michael Hancock Urged People Not To Travel for Thanksgiving Shortly Before Boarding His Flight
The mayor is traveling to Mississippi to spend the holiday with his wife and daughter.
A Trump Judicial Appointee's Blistering Opinion Is a Reality Check for Republicans Who Still Think Biden Stole the Election
"The Campaign cannot win this lawsuit," the 3rd Circuit says. "The Campaign's claims have no merit."
Requiring meatpackers to pandemic-proof their facilities will have unintended consequences.