- NATO brokers talks between Taliban, Karzai government.
- Virginia Thomas, wife of Clarence Thomas, calls Anita Hill, asks her to apologize.
- GOP candidates still unable to articulate specific spending cuts.
- Free checking beginning to disappear.
- BP's oil spill money changing the Gulf Coast.
- GOP takes larger lead in the polls as Election Day nears.
Penguin Random House Employees Broke Down in Tears at Thought of Publishing Jordan Peterson's Next Book
"He is an icon of hate speech and transphobia."
Cops Who Beat and Killed an Innocent Man Are Not Entitled to Qualified Immunity, Appeals Court Rules. But the Cops Who Watched Are.
The legal doctrine provides rogue government agents cushy protections not available to the little guy.
Denver Mayor Michael Hancock Urged People Not To Travel for Thanksgiving Shortly Before Boarding His Flight
The mayor is traveling to Mississippi to spend the holiday with his wife and daughter.
Giant Metal Monolith Discovered In Utah Desert Possibly Extraterrestrial, Definitely a Code Violation
Little gray men encounter reams of red tape.