- NATO brokers talks between Taliban, Karzai government.
- Virginia Thomas, wife of Clarence Thomas, calls Anita Hill, asks her to apologize.
- GOP candidates still unable to articulate specific spending cuts.
- Free checking beginning to disappear.
- BP's oil spill money changing the Gulf Coast.
- GOP takes larger lead in the polls as Election Day nears.
The new framework aims to keep everyone learning at the same level for as long as possible.
"It feels like we've gone from tragedy to farce."
“Our only job today, is to give the law’s terms their ordinary meanings and, in that small way, ensure that the federal government does not exceed its statutory license.”
Punishing players for kneeling, or not kneeling, is a First Amendment violation at public universities.