- Rescue of Chilean mine workers began last night. So far, 11 have been brought to the surface.
- Federal judge orders global injunction on enforcement of Don't Ask Don't Tell. Obama administration goes to court to stop it.
- Michelle Rhee will resign as D.C. schools chancellor.
- Obama administration lifts ban on deepwater drilling in the Gulf.
- California gubernatorial debate gets ugly.
The new framework aims to keep everyone learning at the same level for as long as possible.
"It feels like we've gone from tragedy to farce."
“Our only job today, is to give the law’s terms their ordinary meanings and, in that small way, ensure that the federal government does not exceed its statutory license.”
Punishing players for kneeling, or not kneeling, is a First Amendment violation at public universities.