- Google announces plan for massive, $5 billion wind farm off the East Coast.
- Al-Qaeda releases second issue of Inspire magazine, which includes articles like, "Make a Bomb in the Kitchen of Your Mom."
- L.A. County expected to impose new regulations on food trucks today.
- Washington Post pulls a comic strip that doesn't depict Muhammed.
- Carl Paladino clarifies: He's not against gays, he just doesn't want them marrying, having parades, or wearing Speedos and "grinding".
- Group of 40 attorneys general to announce probe of the mortgage industry.
- Doctors begin first embryonic stem cell treatment.
The FBI Seized Heirlooms, Coins, and Cash From Hundreds of Safe Deposit Boxes in Beverly Hills, Despite Knowing 'Some' Belonged to 'Honest Citizens'
Victims of the FBI's constitutionally dubious raid say they've been told to come forward and identify themselves if they want their stuff back.
How pretextual traffic stops got the judicial stamp of approval.
Cops laugh about “probable cause on four legs” but the damage to innocent lives is real.
Hernan Palma is suing after he says he was punched in the face and his family restrained by cops during a botched no-knock drug raid.