- Google announces plan for massive, $5 billion wind farm off the East Coast.
- Al-Qaeda releases second issue of Inspire magazine, which includes articles like, "Make a Bomb in the Kitchen of Your Mom."
- L.A. County expected to impose new regulations on food trucks today.
- Washington Post pulls a comic strip that doesn't depict Muhammed.
- Carl Paladino clarifies: He's not against gays, he just doesn't want them marrying, having parades, or wearing Speedos and "grinding".
- Group of 40 attorneys general to announce probe of the mortgage industry.
- Doctors begin first embryonic stem cell treatment.
Reason's Annual Webathon is underway! Donate today to see your name here.
Reason is supported by:
The officer turned his body camera off, but the incident was still recorded.
Nunes attacked those who wanted to restrain NSA’s snooping. Clearly he never considered whether his call records would be exposed.
"I refuse to construct some kind of character who is going to appease everybody."
Plus: Twitter terms seem to permit "shadowbanning," the case for Craigslist sex ads, and more…