- Google announces plan for massive, $5 billion wind farm off the East Coast.
- Al-Qaeda releases second issue of Inspire magazine, which includes articles like, "Make a Bomb in the Kitchen of Your Mom."
- L.A. County expected to impose new regulations on food trucks today.
- Washington Post pulls a comic strip that doesn't depict Muhammed.
- Carl Paladino clarifies: He's not against gays, he just doesn't want them marrying, having parades, or wearing Speedos and "grinding".
- Group of 40 attorneys general to announce probe of the mortgage industry.
- Doctors begin first embryonic stem cell treatment.
Reason's Annual Webathon is underway! Donate today to see your name here.
Reason is supported by: