- FBI arrests 89 Puerto Rican police officers for aiding drug traffickers.
- Mayor Bloomberg wants permission to forbid people from using food stamps to buy soda.
- Toxic sludge spill in Hungary reaches the Danube River.
- Obama administration handing out waivers to companies protesting the new health care bill.
- Killer of honeybees found. Article includes the phrase "bee autopsies."
- NATO clashes with Pakistani militants after inadvertent strike on Pakistan's border security.
Penguin Random House Employees Broke Down in Tears at Thought of Publishing Jordan Peterson's Next Book
"He is an icon of hate speech and transphobia."
Cops Who Beat and Killed an Innocent Man Are Not Entitled to Qualified Immunity, Appeals Court Rules. But the Cops Who Watched Are.
The legal doctrine provides rogue government agents cushy protections not available to the little guy.
Giant Metal Monolith Discovered In Utah Desert Possibly Extraterrestrial, Definitely a Code Violation
Little gray men encounter reams of red tape.
Denver Mayor Michael Hancock Urged People Not To Travel for Thanksgiving Shortly Before Boarding His Flight
The mayor is traveling to Mississippi to spend the holiday with his wife and daughter.
J.D. Vance's memoir was an inherently political story. The film tries to ignore its context.