I'm pleased to announce a special subscription offer to go with our November issue, which features (if I'm not mistaken) the first ever 3-D cover on a national journal of politics of opinion! Check it out:
Subscribe today, and experience these frightening features from Reason's November issue!
* Scary Monsters: The growth of government threatens freedom much more than mosque-building Muslims do.
* They're Coming to Get You: A fiscal horror story so terrifying, it can only be told in 3D!
* How to Slash the State: 14 ways to dismantle a monstrous government, one program at a time.
* Nightmare on Every Street: How to carve Fannie and Freddie into pieces.
* It Can Happen Here: Government really can be cut: case studies from Canada, New Zealand, and the United States.
So sign up today for your risk-free issue (if you don't like it you don't pay a thing, and you get to keep these snazzy glasses, with which you'll be able to watch forthcoming Reason.tv 3-D videos):
Just $19.95 for a year, $34.94 for two years, and $43.39 for three. If you already subscribe, sign up your loved/hated one, and give them a first issue they'll never forget!.
Note to Digital Edition Subscribers: If you are already a paid subscriber to Reason's Kindle, Barnes & Noble, Sony, or other digital editions, please email email@example.com with your name and address. We will send you a pair of 3D glasses for free.