- Obama will avoid Senate confirmation, name Elizabeth Warren as assistant to head Consumer Financial Protection Bureau.
- U.S. Civil Rights Commission meets this week amid controversy over its move to the right during the Bush administration and recent focus on reverse discrimination.
- Boing Boing interviews Blog Del Narco, the anonymous blogger who is chronicling Mexico's bloody drug war.
- Obama promises Hispanic audience that he'll take on immigration reform.
- The Pope visits the U.K.
- Mayor Bloomberg wants to ban outdoor smoking in New York, too.
- Craigslist says it will shutter its "Adult Services" section for good.
The New York Times Wonders Aloud If Tulsi Gabbard's Anti-War, Anti-Establishment Message Makes Her a Stooge for Nazis and Russian Bots
The article ignores Gabbard's arguments for a less interventionist foreign policy, preferring to speculate about foreigners and fascists.
Trust in the media is at historic lows.
The mainstream media are channeling Dr. Zaius, the elitist orangutan from Planet of the Apes, who hid dark secrets out of misguided paternalism.
Tulsi Gabbard Called Out Mainstream Media, Both Parties, Democratic Candidates for Supporting Disastrous Regime Change in the Middle East
"As president I will end these regime change wars."
The American Priority Festival gave a glimpse inside the world where deep state theories thrive.