- Obama will avoid Senate confirmation, name Elizabeth Warren as assistant to head Consumer Financial Protection Bureau.
- U.S. Civil Rights Commission meets this week amid controversy over its move to the right during the Bush administration and recent focus on reverse discrimination.
- Boing Boing interviews Blog Del Narco, the anonymous blogger who is chronicling Mexico's bloody drug war.
- Obama promises Hispanic audience that he'll take on immigration reform.
- The Pope visits the U.K.
- Mayor Bloomberg wants to ban outdoor smoking in New York, too.
- Craigslist says it will shutter its "Adult Services" section for good.
The new framework aims to keep everyone learning at the same level for as long as possible.
"It feels like we've gone from tragedy to farce."
“Our only job today, is to give the law’s terms their ordinary meanings and, in that small way, ensure that the federal government does not exceed its statutory license.”