- Senior aide to Sen. Barbara Boxer arrested for bringing marijuana into the Capitol Building.
- Whistleblower says up to a fourth of U.S. interpreters in Afghanistan can't speak local languages.
- Total highway deaths in the U.S. drop to lowest number since 1950.
- Federal appeals court upholds CIA's "extraordinary rendition" program.
- Hillary Clinton: Mexican drug cartels beginning to resemble an insurgency.
Woman Sentenced to 12 Years in Prison for Selling $31 of Marijuana Lands Back in Jail for Court Fees
Fines continued to pile up for almost a decade.
Comedy, meet cancel culture
Plus: Attacks on Saudi Arabia unlikely to raise U.S. oil prices
Brett Kavanaugh Faces a New Accusation in The New York Times, but the Alleged Victim Didn't Confirm It
Plus: Andrew Yang opts out of cancel culture, Andrew Cuomo wants to crack down on flavored e-cigarettes, and more...
Ontario has lost millions trying to sell cannabis.