- Obama asks for $50 billion more in spending to stimulate the economy.
- Hallucinogenic mushrooms found to decrease anxiety in terminal patients.
- Afghan government moves to bail out country's largest bank.
- Five days after Obama declares an end to U.S. combat operations in Iraq, U.S. combat operations in Iraq continue.
- Mid-term elections producing record levels of campaign spending.
Problematic deforestation continues, but the "lungs of the earth" are still breathing.
Plus: delusions about the First Amendment, hype about the Apple Card, and more...
Gerald Goines justified the raid, which killed a middle-aged couple, based on a heroin purchase that apparently never happened.
When it comes to deciding who should keep their Second Amendment rights, the deck is stacked against gun owners.