- Two men arrested after Chicago-to-Amsteram flight on suspicion of plotting a terrorist attack.
- Mexican drug lord nicknamed "Barbie" arrested, may be extradicted to the U.S.
- Anne Applebaum: How the war I supported damaged the U.S. John Bolton: Let's keep fighting!
- Bjorn Lomborg calls for $100 billion to fight global warming.
- Glenn Beck to launch a news and opinion website called The Blaze.
Can't buy it? That's okay, you can easily get the pieces to build one yourself.
The bill, which the state House passed yesterday, says police may seize vehicles in which they find untaxed vaping products.
A German Museum Tried To Hide This Stunning 3D Scan of an Iconic Egyptian Artifact. Today You Can See It for the First Time
After a three-year freedom of information campaign, everyone can finally see the Egyptian Museum of Berlin’s official scan of the Bust of Nefertiti.
"It's horrific. Men with badges and guns should not be acting this way."
Plus: Uber and Los Angeles transit regulators go to war over user data, young adult novelists cancel critic, and ex-ambassador testifies in impeachment hearings.