- Top Karzai aide linked to corruption, CIA payroll.
- Former Bush aide, RNC chief Ken Melhman comes out of the closet.
- Chilean miners could be trapped for months.
- USA Today: Federal flood insurance program continually in the red, pays out to same beneficiaries over and over.
- Insurgents anticipating U.S. withdrawal launch wave of attacks across Iraq.
Biden's Recovery Plan Would Extend the Federal Government's Extraordinary Eviction Ban Through September 2021
Eviction bans were enacted as an emergency public health measure. They’re quickly becoming a permanent policy.
Frightening events create openings for attacks on civil liberties.
American Thinker says its claims about Dominion Voting Systems were "completely false."