- Florida Attorney General and GOP gubernatorial candidate Bill McCollum unveils immigration bill to top Arizona's.
- Blagojevich jury appears to be deadlocked.
- Suspected serial stabber arrested in Atlanta.
- Iraq's top military commander says country won't be ready for U.S. withdrawal until 2020.
- U.S. District Judge Vaughn Walker could allow gay marriages to resume today.
Frightening events create openings for attacks on civil liberties.
Biden's Recovery Plan Would Extend the Federal Government's Extraordinary Eviction Ban Through September 2021
Eviction bans were enacted as an emergency public health measure. They’re quickly becoming a permanent policy.
Massive Illinois Police Reform Bill Ends Cash Bail, Limits Deadly Force, Mandates Body Cameras, and Makes It Easier To Dump Crooked Cops
Unfortunately, qualified immunity remains intact.
The First Amendment doesn't come with an exception for "disinformation."