- Primary results: Incumbent Sen. Michael Bennett (D-Col.) wins nomination in Colorado, former pro wrestling CEO Linda McMahon wins GOP senate nod in Connecticut.
- Federal Reserve to buy long-term government debt, raising doubts about economic recovery.
- U.S. allies say Al-Qaeda attempting to regroup in Iraq.
- More American civilians died in overseas car accidents than terrorist attacks last year.
- Why Alaska sees so many airplane crashes.
The Eighth Amendment prohibition against excessive fines and fees applies to states as well, SCOTUS rules, opening a new way to challenge outlandish forfeitures.
"Anyone, regardless of age, accused of such disgraceful actions will be charged accordingly."
The Justice Department says Dennis Tuttle and Rhogena Nicholas were killed in an operation based on a fraudulent warrant triggered by a false report to police.
You might want to think twice about putting that new gun on your credit card.
The senator from Massachusetts thinks more Americans should join the military. Why?