- Dems break filibuster, pass $26 billion aid bill to states to preserve teacher jobs, fund Medicare.
- Larry Ellison, 39 other billionaires pledge to give away half their wealth.
- Chicago leads nation in taxing out-of-towners; average traveler pays the city $100 per day.
- Google, Verizon strike deal on "net neutrality."
- August brings the first story of an overactive bureaucrat shutting down a kid's lemonade stand.
Can't buy it? That's okay, you can easily get the pieces to build one yourself.
The bill, which the state House passed yesterday, says police may seize vehicles in which they find untaxed vaping products.
A German Museum Tried To Hide This Stunning 3D Scan of an Iconic Egyptian Artifact. Today You Can See It for the First Time
After a three-year freedom of information campaign, everyone can finally see the Egyptian Museum of Berlin’s official scan of the Bust of Nefertiti.
"It's horrific. Men with badges and guns should not be acting this way."