Reason Morning Links: Jobs Bill Gets Through Senate, the Billionaire Giveaway, Chicago Hits Travelers With Taxes
- Dems break filibuster, pass $26 billion aid bill to states to preserve teacher jobs, fund Medicare.
- Larry Ellison, 39 other billionaires pledge to give away half their wealth.
- Chicago leads nation in taxing out-of-towners; average traveler pays the city $100 per day.
- Google, Verizon strike deal on "net neutrality."
- August brings the first story of an overactive bureaucrat shutting down a kid's lemonade stand.