- World population expected to hit 7 billion next year.
- China overtakes Japan, now world's second-largest economy.
- Leading candidate to replace Warren Buffet at Berkshire is former Tiananmen Square protest leader.
- July deadliest month in nine-year war in Afghanistan.
- Police seize $1.7 billion in pot found in California mountains.
- U.S.-Mexican border still among safest places in the country.
California Tried To Fine a Company $10,000 for Ordering Blind People Ubers and Lyfts Without a Permit
GoGo Grandparent gives people without smartphones a way to use rideshare services. Regulators think that's a problem.
"Meth. We're On It."
"There is no room in mainstream conservatism or at YAF for holocaust deniers, white nationalists, street brawlers, or racists."
The answer to real and imagined problems is always spend more, regulate more.