- Tea Party spokesman to NAACP: No, you're racist.
- Affordable Care Act will require new insurance policies to cover preventative screenings.
- Second quarter foreclosures hit record high.
- U.K. releases "torture documents" revealing government's role in rendition, torture of terror suspects after 2001.
- Poll: 73 percent of Americans oppose deep water drilling ban.
- Nine state attorneys general file brief in support of Arizona's immigration law.
Two models suggest that broad restrictions had less impact on the epidemic than commonly thought.
Democratic Leaders Praise George Floyd Protesters, Show Utter Contempt for Everyone Else Still in Lockdown
Bill de Blasio and Phil Murphy evince little sympathy for nail salon owners or Jewish mourners.
Plus: Protest updates, COVID-19 upates, a surge in gun sales, and more...
"Although California's guidelines place restrictions on places of worship," Roberts wrote, "those restrictions appear consistent with the Free Exercise Clause of the First Amendment."
The Supreme Court could announce as early as Monday that it's revisiting qualified immunity, a doctrine that shields rotten cops from civil rights lawsuits.