- Obama approval rating hits lowest level yet.
- BP installs new containment cap to stop oil leak.
- NAACP expected to condemn Tea Party movement as "racist" today.
- Sens. Scott Brown (R-Mass.) and Olympia Snowe (R-Maine) expected to give Dems the votes they need to pass financial reform bill.
- White House announces new strategy to curb new HIV infections.
- Growing resentment toward airport full-body scanners.
The Eighth Amendment prohibition against excessive fines and fees applies to states as well, SCOTUS rules, opening a new way to challenge outlandish forfeitures.
You might want to think twice about putting that new gun on your credit card.
The Justice Department says Dennis Tuttle and Rhogena Nicholas were killed in an operation based on a fraudulent warrant triggered by a false report to police.
The senator from Massachusetts thinks more Americans should join the military. Why?
California Tried To Fine a Company $10,000 for Ordering Blind People Ubers and Lyfts Without a Permit
GoGo Grandparent gives people without smartphones a way to use rideshare services. Regulators think that's a problem.