- Obama approval rating hits lowest level yet.
- BP installs new containment cap to stop oil leak.
- NAACP expected to condemn Tea Party movement as "racist" today.
- Sens. Scott Brown (R-Mass.) and Olympia Snowe (R-Maine) expected to give Dems the votes they need to pass financial reform bill.
- White House announces new strategy to curb new HIV infections.
- Growing resentment toward airport full-body scanners.
"It feels like we've gone from tragedy to farce."
The new framework aims to keep everyone learning at the same level for as long as possible.
A Messina, New York, police officer is under investigation after video showed him intentionally slamming a door into a car several times.
Cops Receive Qualified Immunity for Coercing a 13-Year-Old Into Confessing to a Murder He Didn't Commit
The boy was sentenced to 25 years' imprisonment.