Reason Morning Links: Obama's Poll Numbers Dive, Brown Gives Dems Final Vote for Finance Bill, NAACP To Condemn Tea Parties
- Obama approval rating hits lowest level yet.
- BP installs new containment cap to stop oil leak.
- NAACP expected to condemn Tea Party movement as "racist" today.
- Sens. Scott Brown (R-Mass.) and Olympia Snowe (R-Maine) expected to give Dems the votes they need to pass financial reform bill.
- White House announces new strategy to curb new HIV infections.
- Growing resentment toward airport full-body scanners.