- Federal Reserve considering new ways to intervene in stalled economy.
- Three alleged Al Qaeda members arrested in Norway; officials say they were part of plot to attack Britain, U.S., too.
- CNN editor fired for praising Hezbollah mentor on her Twitter account.
- Ron Paul considering 2012 run for the White House.
- Cuba will release 52 political prisoners arrested in 2003 protests.
Aggressive police tactics are likely to worsen the situation.
"Although California's guidelines place restrictions on places of worship," Roberts wrote, "those restrictions appear consistent with the Free Exercise Clause of the First Amendment."
What happened to staying at home to keep grandparents safe no matter what?
They're using their Second Amendment rights to protect local businesses from riots and looting.
The Supreme Court could announce as early as Monday that it's revisiting qualified immunity, a doctrine that shields rotten cops from civil rights lawsuits.