- General McChrystal expected to offer Obama his resignation today.
- Energy Sec. Salazar will seek to reimpose drilling moratorium after federal judge struck it down.
- Nikki Haley wins runoff, GOP gubernatorial nomination in South Carolina.
- New human remains found at World Trade Center site.
- BP's internal magazine details "bright side" of oil spill, notes Gulf Coast hotels are thriving with cleanup workers.
- Meet Kenneth Feinberg, the Oil Fund Czar.
- Man builds DIY at-home nuclear reactor.
Gabbard has made ending American intervention abroad the defining issue of her campaign.
The celebrated law professor lost his position as faculty dean after students demanded his firing.
Colorado Supreme Court Upholds a Decision That Forced a Teenager to Register As a Sex Offender for Swapping Nude Selfies
That result "may strike some as unfair," the court says, but it's what state law required at the time.
“The Court usually reads statutes with a presumption of rationality and a presumption of constitutionality.”
A solid majority of congressmen, including 41 Republicans, voted for a spending rider that bars the Justice Department from interfering with the legalization of cannabis for medical or recreational use.