- Obama to issue new rules, then re-open process for new off-shore drilling permits.
- Voter support for Congress hits all-time low.
- Bernanke says U.S. economy is headed in the right direction.
- L.A. shuts down 440 medical marijuana dispensaries.
- Another wave of "the Internet is making you stupid" stories.
- More voters go to the polls for another series of primaries today.
Reason's Annual Webathon is underway! Donate today to see your name here.
Reason is supported by:
Nicholas Janusch, PhD
Nunes attacked those who wanted to restrain NSA’s snooping. Clearly he never considered whether his call records would be exposed.
The officer turned his body camera off, but the incident was still recorded.
Law enforcement betrayed the trust of gun owners who were doing their best to comply with government-mandated confiscation.
Plus: Twitter terms seem to permit "shadowbanning," the case for Craigslist sex ads, and more…